Beautiful one level home located on a cull-de -sac . Walk in and notice the high ceilings leading to the great rm with laminate wood floors and french doors that open to the sunroom w/ built in cabinets and desk. Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a pantry and bay window with eating area. Dining rm with hardwood floors, electric fireplace and high windows. Large Master bedroom, master Bath with sitting area, jetted tub, separate shower, double vanities, trey ceilings and a walk in closet. Large hallway leading to Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in bench seating, and a shared bath. Double car garage with openers, 1 room unfinished above garage floored, nice area for storage. Room under garage leading to a storm shelter that can be accessed in the garage or out side in back. Open deck has 3 tiers, fenced yard, bbq pit. Place to park an R.V, ROOF IS 2 YEARS OLD.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,032 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Split Plan
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Insert, Ventless, Family Room, Electric.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, RV Parking.
- Deck, Patio
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors