CHARM AND CHARACTER BEST DESCRIBE THIS Custom-Built HOME with over an acre lot is A full brick and concrete board, 4 bedroom/2Full/2half bath original owner home has been meticulously maintained and is move in ready. You will love sitting on your screened porch and enjoying the beautiful nature of this tree lined property as you have your morning coffee. Shaded and quiet settings with gardens all around. There is a whole house auto start generator and the partially finished basement is also gas heated. So much storage space in this home with 3 car garage and basement rooms already dry-walled in. A few more of the many extras in this home are Invisible Fence, interior wall sound insulation, gutter guards, powered roof vents, turtle vents and vented ridge, large pantry with window and wire shelving all around and hardwood flooring. Everything about this house says "quality". Must see to appreciate this home. Great location in McCalla.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
2,180 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Generator, Power Vents
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Insert, Ventless, Gas logs, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Screened Porch, Covered, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors